Taking the Lead
The Leading on Opportunity council is reshaping the way the community looks at economic mobility, from improving access to preschool to increasing funds for affordable housing.
Supporting Our Carolina Neighbors
FFTC Makes a $5 Million Housing Investment
Affordable housing is a critical component for fostering upward mobility and creating vibrant communities.
- SCHNÜRER BOOTS STIEFELETTEN DAMENSCHUHE DESIGNER NEU Gr 37 Bordeaux 5322
- Eddie Bauer women's Below Knee Riding Boots shoes Size 7.5 M Brown Leather 0949
- Mens JCB Waterproof Lace Up Casual Work Boots Trekker High
- Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Ox Unisex Black White Canvas Trainers - 7 UK
- JIGSAW Black Leather Angle Boots Buckles and Straps High Heel Sz 36 Pointed Toe
- Pittsburgh Pirates Team Apparel MLB Row One Men Women Kids Sneakers Low Top shoes
To address the affordable housing shortage, Foundation For The Carolinas kickstarted a new privately-financed Housing Opportunity Investment Fund with a $5 million program-related investment, the largest of its kind in FFTC’s history.
Panthers Sale Leads to $30 Million Gift for Springsteen Foundation
A Celebration of Philanthropy
Join us at our Annual Meeting on April 2, 2019. This year, chefs José Andrés and Vivian Howard will discuss the power of food to empower communities, strengthen economies and provide relief in times of need.
Whether to create a stronger community, advance a worthy cause or expand opportunities, learn how we can bring your unique vision to life.
Meetings, Events and Celebrations
Our headquarters serves as an inspirational convening place for our community.
We offer stunning, art-filled event spaces for celebrations, retreats, fundraisers and receptions, and offer complimentary meeting rooms to our region's nonprofits.
Host your next gathering with us.
Foundation Programs & Events
Charlotte Convention Center
501 S. College Street
Charlotte, NC 28202
UNC Charlotte Center City
320 East 9th Street
Charlotte, NC 28202